Full Ingredients :Aqua, Coco-caprylate, Betaine, Propylene glycol, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Behenyl alcohol, BHT (and) BHA (and) Retinol (and) Poloxamer 235 (and) Epigallocatechin Gallate (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Disodium EDTA (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Sodium Ascorbate, Garcinia indica seed butter, Encapsulated Retinol, Palmitoyl Glycine, Glyceryl monostearate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Octenidine HCl,Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Triethanolamine
Step 1: Cleanse your face at night and follow up with a moisturizer
Step 2: Apply a pea-sized amount of the night serum gently to face and neck
Note Start by using it only twice a week. And once your skin gets used to it, increase frequency to alternate nights. Remember to top up with lots of sunscreen the next morning.
Foxtale’s Retinol Anti Ageing Night Serum should be applied twice a week at night, followed by applying sunscreen the next day.
Stay away from retinol products if you have sunburn, broken skin, or other skin irritations. Retinol should not be used by anyone with sensitive skin or easily inflamed skin. Additionally, pregnant, breastfeeding and lactating women should avoid it at all costs.
- Start slowly: Using retinol initially can cause your skin to get irritated. It is recommended to use it twice a week.
- Moisturize: Since using retinol can cause dry and flaky skin, using a hydrating moisturizer can help the skin stay supple.
- Use it only at night: Retinol can increase your skin's sensitivity to UV radiation, which can result in sun damage as well as other problems, including inflammation and redness. To prevent photosensitivity, it would be better to use your retinol serum solely at night.
- Don't pair it with other active ingredients- Some products don't mix well with retinol. Combining AHA and BHA can be extremely drying and irritate the skin because they both exfoliate the skin, like retinol. Last but not least, vitamin C protects the skin from environmental irritants but is more effective when used separately from retinol.
- Don't skip sunscreen- Since retinol is a photosensitive ingredient, your best option for protecting against harmful UV rays is to apply sunscreen with a high SPF because retinol makes your skin susceptible to sun damage.
- Don't use it during pregnancy- Retinol usage is strongly discouraged during pregnancy as it may cause certain medical problems to the fetus.
Retinol should not be combined with benzoyl peroxide, vitamin C, and AHA/BHA acids. AHA and BHA acids exfoliate the skin, which might dry and irritate it more if your skincare regimen also contains retinol. Regarding their interactions, retinol and benzoyl peroxide cancel each other's effectiveness.
Yes, you can leave retinol overnight. Cell turnover is at its highest in the evening, which is a time for rest and repair. Because of this, retinol should be left on overnight to intensify its working.
Retinol cannot be combined with AHAs (Glycolic Acid Toner, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid Treatment, Apple Cider Vinegar Acid Peel), BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid Serum, C-50 Blemish Night Treatment), or PHA Toner, to be precise.
The price of Foxtale’s Retinol Anti-Ageing Night Serum is Rs 599.
Add Foxtale Retinol Anti Ageing Night Serum to the cart, head over to checkout, and fill in your details. Once the order has been placed, it will be delivered to you according to your location.