Product Philosophy

Works like Skincare 

Your face and neck are only 5% of your skin. The other 95% is your body. We’re extending our knowledge of skincare to the remaining 95% of your body.

Our body care range identifies concerns like rough skin, dryness, bumpy texture, pigmentation, dullness and damaged barrier and tackles it at its root cause.

So soft, hydrated, glowing skin never has to be limited just to your face again.

Wears like Perfume

We’re going beyond the basics – cleansing your skin and keeping it moisturized is the bare minimum.

Using long-lasting signature perfumes, our body care range keeps you smelling fresh through the day

So you can smell as good as you feel all day long.